Habitat for Humanity®Lagniappe Church is excited about their participation with Habitat for Humanity. Habitat volunteers from around the country utilize the Lagniappe facilities for housing and meals during their time with Habitat Bay / Waveland. Below is VITAL information for ALL Habitat volunteers.
1.) Determine your group size, dates and breakdown of men and women.
2.) Contact Erica Painter with Habitat for Humanity to inquire about dates and work projects. Erica will handle ALL of the confirmation with Lagniappe church about dates and availability for you. If you are going through Habitat, do NOT contact Lynne with Lagniappe. Only contact Erica.
- Cell Phone (540) 335-7523
- Office Phone (228) 467-9699
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3.) Receive confirmation from Erica about dates, arrival and work
4.) Login to the Lagniappe Church website and pay online for your trip
- IMPORTANT: You cannot login and pay the trip cost UNTIL your trip dates and availability HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED by Erica. She will give you the REQUIRED confirmation number to add to the payment form. Lagniappe Church does not guarantee space for teams unless they have been confirmed by Erica Painter.
5.) At the bottom of this page download all waivers and the manual. Bring those with you when you head to the coast!
Lagniappe Presbyterian Church accepts online payments for trip costs via this website. MasterCard and Visa are both accepted.
Trip Cost is $132 per person (6 nights) which includes bunkhouse accomodations with heat and air; full shower and restroom facilities; three meals per day; wireless internet access and community access to basic cable television.
Full RV hookups are available with power and sewer. Space is limited but there is no additional cost for RV hookups. The per diem rate remains the same for each person in the motor home. Our RV sites can accomodate vehicles of most size, but the large 'commercial bus' type vehicles are too large for our faciltiy.
- Click Here to download the Habitat waiver
Click Here to download the Lagniappe church waiver
- Click Here for directions to the Lagniappe Church facility